Housing Worries

Your District Council can help you find a home


Finding a Home

If you are looking for a home then you need to apply to join your District Council housing register, and once you've done this then you will then be considered for social housing. Even if you're not on the housing register, there is advice and help available on their website.

For more information please visit the relevant council website: